All book prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Items returned to DAS must be accompanied by the original packaging and materials. Items must be in NEW and UNUSED condition. All returns will be inspected prior to credit being issued. Credit will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) returned. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. When returning a product, all parts, pieces, accessories, manuals, warranty information, and printed materials must be in their original packaging with the product in order to be eligible for a full refund. Closeouts, custom orders, demo items, personalized items, speaker boxes, open videos, DVD's and computer software are not returnable.
Mis-picked Items and Shortages
1. Customer service must be notified within forty-eight (48) hours of any shipping or quantity errors. If after reviewing inventory and shipping records an error is verified, an appropriate credit will be issued.
2. When calling to report a shipping error, please be prepared to provide the customer service representative with the item number(s) you were billed for as well as the item number(s) that were received.
3. If the mispicked item is an item that you stock, we request you keep the item. It is still important to contact the customer service department so they can issue any necessary credit. This will enable us to monitor employee performance, keep inventory correct and ensure accurate customer billing. Our customer service department can be contacted at (800) 251-9104.
1. Ordering errors are defined as any return caused by customer error.
2. All returns caused by customer ordering errors will be subject to a 15% restocking charge.
Note: Any returns caused by DAS errors will not be charged a restocking fee.
Accounts refusing shipments will be billed for all shipping charges and restocking fees. Accounts that have repeated order refusals will be required to pre-pay orders before they can be shipped.
Note: Any refusal caused by DAS error will not be subject to these charges.
All shipments should be thoroughly inspected for damage prior to accepting the shipment. Any damage should be noted on the freight bill. Although DAS assumes no responsibility for merchandise from the point of shipment, our customer service department will be happy to assist you in making a claim.