Location: Lawn, PA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate inner carton and master carton quantities and weights that they meet DAS requirements
- Assign Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
- Educate and assist factories with new shipping procedures
- Approve carton art, PO quantities and GTIN symbology
- Item verification with Qubiscan Dimensioning Systems providing accurate and reliable product dimensions and weight
- Maintain and update AS-400 carton quantities, dimension, weights, and item cube information and minimum sell quantities
- Work with warehousing staff to identify problem items or packaging
- AS-400 maintenance
- Verify dropship pricing (weekly)
- Verify and correct discrepancies found at warehouse
- Coordination and Maintenance of Gladson Project
- Identifying new items for imaging
- Ordering and/or shipping of product
- Processing and coordinate return of products
- Updating Gladson database
- Order shipping supplies for Lawn shipping area
- Process AS-400 data corrections from Mark Sillik
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; hear; lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; use close, color and peripheral vision; depth perception; ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel or crouch; talk; use distance vision.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; work in wet or humid conditions, in high places and outdoor weather conditions; work near moving mechanical parts; exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; subject to vibrations.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Mail Resume to:
724 Lawn Rd
Palmyra, PA 17078
No telephone calls please.
DAS is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive starting salary and benefit package including: Medical/RX/Dental/Vision insurance, life insurance, 401(K) retirement plan, travel expense package, vacation and holiday pay.Back