Location: Palmyra, PA
The Channel Marketing Project Specialist, reporting to the Director of Channel & Shopper Marketing, will manage a variety of custom marketing projects in partnership with channel partners. Custom marketing projects deliver tailored solutions to various customers and markets to support the growth and expansion of the company’s brands, products and services and align with the company’s go-to-market initiatives. This role will develop project plans for all custom marketing requests while working cross functionally with internal teams, customers, and vendors to ensure quality projects are completed and delivered to the market within scope, on time, in budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as project manager for all customized collateral, merchandising tools, promotions, and customized materials in conjunction with channel partners
- Create and maintain project templates and metrics for re-occurring projects
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and reviews with internal DAS resources (marketing, category management, creative, sourcing, finance, legal, and other teams) and with vendor/channel partner teams to hold all parties accountable to meeting deadlines and commitments
- Prepare and present project updates to internal and external project stakeholders
- Develop, monitor, and control project schedules with proactive risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Ensure internal and external project team members are completing tasks to achieve the project goals
- Identify and implement opportunities for program improvements
- Manage outside agencies and vendors as needed
- Support other marketing and sales initiatives as needed
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Direct experience successfully managing large projects with various internal and external stakeholders
- Experience collaborating with and influencing teams
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organization skills and a high attention to detail
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Background in both B2C and B2B marketing preferred
- Experience with traditional and digital-based marketing tools
- Sound understanding of retail & distribution channels
- Experience managing and working with agencies
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and learn quickly
- Effective communication, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities
- Motivated, team player who works well in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Willingness to complete a wide variety of tasks to accomplish team goals
- Embodies corporate mission and team values-customer centric, team oriented, positive attitude and personal passion
- Ability to travel as needed or required. Travel required: 15-20%
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related degree preferred
- Experience: 3+ years relevant experience. CPG or Technology categories experience preferred
- Regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; talk; hear; use close vision; ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; use distance and color vision.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; taste; smell; lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; use peripheral vision; depth perception; work in wet or humid conditions; work near moving mechanical parts; work in high places; exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals; subject to vibrations.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Mail Resume to:
724 Lawn Rd
Palmyra, PA 17078
No telephone calls please.
DAS is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive starting salary and benefit package including: Medical/RX/Dental/Vision insurance, life insurance, 401(K) retirement plan, travel expense package, vacation and holiday pay.Back