Location: Phoenix, AZ
The person is responsible for maximizing sales by properly merchandising and displaying all products while taking care of the needs of each customer.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Sales and/or merchandise experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and able to travel regularly.
Primary Job Duties
- Extensive travel, flying and driving
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Must be able to lead a team
- Conduct in a professional manner which properly reflects upon DAS and all customers of DAS.
- Complete service requirements established by DAS and customer.
- Be able to handle multiple functions and tasks
- Order processing, plan-o-gram lay out, resetting stores, etc.
- Driving to and from store locations regularly
- Other duties may be assigned
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; hear; use close, distance and peripheral vision; depth perception; ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; work near moving mechanical parts and in outdoor weather conditions; exposed to fumes and airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
Work Attire – Business Casual
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Organization Name: DAS Companies, Inc.
Primary Location: Palmyra, PA
Department: Travel Centers
FLSA Status: Salary-Exempt
Employment Status: Full-time
No telephone calls please.
DAS Companies, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. The company is a drug free workplace and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.Back