Location: Lawn, PA
Reporting to the Design Manager, the Graphic Designer will productively support the Marketing Communications and Shopper Marketing teams with the creation and production of customer-relevant and brand-resonating marketing materials across various media types. This position is responsible for interpreting strategic direction into the tactical execution of creative design projects that drive brand equity, loyalty and sales conversion and are delivered on-time and to spec.
- Creates engaging design for print and digital media along the path-to-purchase, including but not limited to retail communication, brand identity, packaging, and digital communications
- Effectively focuses marketing materials to be clear, concise, consumer focused and engaging in nature
- Productively manages projects from kick-off to final production
- Partners with various teams and individuals to gather project needs, objectives, and specifications
- Has the ability to effectively present work to key stakeholders
- Acts as a brand steward, upholding brand standards and consistent communication in all projects
- Capably collects and distills information from subject matter experts within marketing communications and shopper marketing teams
- Manages external vendors and partners as required
- Helps devise, maintain, and improve workflow processes when and where needed
- Independently balances multiple concurrent assignments with shifting priorities
- Actively keeps up with current design trends and tools
- Maintains the highest standard of quality across design, proofing, and production of all deliverables
- Analyzes, evaluates, and reacts to market trends with evolved design strategies, plans and tactics
- Shares knowledge/best practices with other team members in a proactive manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Design experience in layout, typography and image manipulation in digital and print media
- Adobe Creative Suite Expertise - specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Adobe Creative Suite Competence – specifically Premier, After Effects
- Experience in packaging production
- Competent handcrafting skills for 3D comps including folding, trimming, and finishing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with creative ideation, concepting and 2D prototyping
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of print and finishing processes
- Digital media creation and video production capabilities
- Practical understanding of MS Office
- Proactive and results driven
- Ability to productively work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to effectively work both independently or within a team as project dictates
- Embodies corporate mission and team values – customer-first, team-oriented, positive attitude, and personal passion
Education and Experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media Design, Digital Design or related field
- 3+ years of experience in agency environment
- Regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; talk; hear; use close vision; ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; use distance and color vision.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; taste; smell; lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; use peripheral vision; depth perception; work in wet or humid conditions; work near moving mechanical parts; work in high places; exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals; subject to vibrations.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
Mail Resume to:
724 Lawn Rd
Palmyra, PA 17078
No telephone calls please.
DAS is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive starting salary and benefit package including: Medical/RX/Dental/Vision insurance, life insurance, 401(K) retirement plan, travel expense package, vacation and holiday pay.Back