Location: Lawn, PA
The Ecommerce Marketing Specialist will run ads and drive them through our Amazon storefronts. The role will be responsible for developing a robust growth strategy while still maintaining the optimization, health, and profitability of the business channel. The Specialist will ideate, implement, and analyze best online marketing statements through product detail page execution, digital merchandising, and brand-specific content to specific initiatives. This individual will also be responsible for the execution and daily optimization of timely and compelling digital marketing campaigns including, PPC, coupons & discounts, video, display advertising, and insight-driven reporting. This role will lead efforts around the creation of Amazon storefronts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates and manages digital ad campaigns to drive traffic and meet company targets
- Optimizes budgets and spend according to ad performance
- Leads the set-up of Amazon storefronts
- Acts as a liaison between sales, category, and eCommerce teams to effectively execute specific promotional initiatives
- Analyzes data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion rates and other key metrics
- Makes recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results, competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends.
- Richly communicates - asks questions, probes, listens, responds
- Acts as a brand steward, upholding brand standards and consistent communication
- Independently balances multiple concurrent assignments with shifting priorities
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years in Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, or Marketing Communications
- Demonstrable marketing experience as an Amazon specialist
- Direct ecommerce or online marketplace experience
- Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central and paid advertising experience (pay per click)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Results driven, proactive, catalyst in nature
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work productively with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Flexible, change embracing in rapidly evolving work and market environment
- Embodies corporate mission and team values – customer-first, team-oriented, positive attitude, and personal passion
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or new media
- 3 years of experience in eCommerce, marketing, or related field
- Regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; talk; hear; use close vision; ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; use distance and color vision.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; taste; smell; lift and/or move up to one hundred pounds; use peripheral vision; depth perception; work in wet or humid conditions; work near moving mechanical parts; work in high places; exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals; subject to vibrations.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
No telephone calls please.
DAS is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive starting salary and benefit package including: Medical/RX/Dental/Vision insurance, life insurance, 401(K) retirement plan, travel expense package, vacation and holiday pay.Back