Location: Palmyra, PA
Responsible for assisting the Category Sales Managers in the selling of products and services to their clientele. Supports the Sales Team by providing customers with insights into their categories as well as the competitive market and collaborating with internal departments to develop the best go to market strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess strong sales and presentational skills
- Proven track record of sales experience and accomplishments is a plus
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Team Oriented
- Must be able to travel occasionally
Primary Job Duties
- Requires close cooperation with all internal teams to assist in the development of profitable, efficient programs.
- Work with the Sales Team to effectively manage product life cycle from inception to end of life.
- Assist in program management to improve terms, discounts, and overall category profitability.
- Train in multiple areas of the sales team to gain a full understanding of the business including:
- Order Processing
- Multi-Store Distro Development
- By Item Promo Plan Development
- Merchandise Planning
- Aid in the development of monthly field rep maintenance to implement new programs and/or item updates.
- Review Field Rep Checklists and provide a summary of tracking, issues encountered, and trends.
- Assist with resets/new store set when necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Regularly required to sit; use hands and arms to finger, handle, or reach; talk/communicate; ability to hear and see; ability to lift and/or move up to 5 lbs.
- Occasionally required to stand in one place; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; use color vision; ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Noise level ranges from quiet to normal.
Work Attire – Business Casual
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Organization Name: DAS Companies, Inc.
Primary Location: Palmyra, PA
Department: Travel Centers
FLSA Status: Salary-Exempt
Employment Status: Full-time
No telephone calls please.
DAS Companies, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. The company is a drug free workplace and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.Back